Spring is here...
Amazing, how it was only a few weeks ago and we had snow. As I went through photos to post, I stumbled on the ones from our last big snow storm when Madison was in her snow suit!.... Now, it's 90 degrees and we're having fun outside.... This week's photos are mostly of Madison sleeping. That's her new sport, it seems like she can and does sleep through anything. I'm not saying that she's always quiet, it's just that she's so darn cute when she's asleep....
And here was the how Madison dressed up for the "Sports" day at day care!!! Go Beavs!
And.. here she is sleeping (I think this was after Florida won the NCAA tournament - she was worn out from all the cheering)
When she wakes up, she likes to take a look in the mirror and see how she's doing.... This was a case where I tried to help egg her on a bit....
She just woke up here->
And then here's the mirror::::::::
You try taking a photo in the mirror... It's hard to do-> especially trying to hamm it up and hold the baby and point the camera and... oh well - you get the point.
JJ
No comments:
Post a Comment