Monday, August 20, 2007

Here's our update for the week.... and, what a week it's been.... actually, it's almost 2 weeks, but I'm not counting.... I figure if I say it's only been a week, then you'll believe me. If' it's written down, it must be true!


Either way, we took off last weekend with Mom and Dad to go to Spokane for the big family reunion. Madison made her big debut and she was great. Happy, content and easy going.


Here's some photos that you might enjoy...


Madison and a Lemon...yes.. she liked it!



And.... A happy baby trying to stand up!



Here she is again...



Hmm.... What shall I order?..... Waitress, What's good here?


Ahhhh... How I love spending my summer daze in the pool....... Mommy, can you get me one of those Pinee Kolataas?



When am I going to get some hair like Darlene's?


It's fun up here.... you all are so short!





Time to snuggle and nap....

No comments: