Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Holidays

Well, what can I say.   The Christmas, holiday was a blur,  lots of fun and a great time to re-connect with family and friends.   We had a lovely time with everyone who joined us for the season and we have a few photos. ... just a few.   So let's get started...


Madison, practicing walking and driving:



More walking... always trying... just about there




Dina really was happy.....



Are you this happy when you wake up???? I know I'm not...



Madison's secret to learning how to walk... Just find some help:.....



I like all kinds of food... How do you think this look works for me?




Yep, I like it too.....   Still trying to figure out how to work this spoon thingy....



That's enough for tonight... I'll get back at it later this week... There's still a few more photos... wait till you see what I can get Aki (- aka Sparky) to do...


Powered by Qumana


No comments: