It was a rainy day a while ago, so we decided to take Madison off to see the pizza mouse... yep... you know the one... Mickey's distant cousin... Chuck-e-Cheese, from the rat side of the family.
Chuck, it seems has this chain of pizza joints where they have fun and games for kids along with pizza and beer. I guess he got the idea from his last name Cheese....
I suppose if he was from related to the "Egg" family, he would have opened a Breakfast place called Sunnyside Up Chuck-e....
Anyway, here's some photos from our visit....








Chuck, it seems has this chain of pizza joints where they have fun and games for kids along with pizza and beer. I guess he got the idea from his last name Cheese....
I suppose if he was from related to the "Egg" family, he would have opened a Breakfast place called Sunnyside Up Chuck-e....
Anyway, here's some photos from our visit....
No comments:
Post a Comment