Friday, October 13, 2006

Me Again!

It is me, Madi, again. I figured this may be my last time to post since daddy is coming home tomorrow and he kinda likes to do the nerdy stuff like this so I will let him take it over again. Mommy has been busy trying to get things done at the house. I know she painted the ceiling in my room yesterday and today she painted my closet and the downstairs coat closet. I have heard her saying my room is a disaster right now so I am trying to give them a little more time to get it together.



I am up to 4lbs. and 15ozs. today and I am given 42ml each feeding - so of course I am going to put on more weight. Mommy had a rough day yesterday since I was feeling a little fussy and would not really eat on my own. So this morning I heard the neo-natologist talking to mommy about my eating habits and the fact that I get tired and fall asleep during my feeding. He said that I have to eat on my own for 8 straight feedings and if I do 6 in a row and have to be tube fed on the 7th one then the count to eight starts all over. He said that one day, maybe soon, it will just happen but I would still like for you all to keep me, mommy and daddy in your prayers that it will happen soon as I want to be with mommy and daddy all day, every day. Although, mommy was telling me about this stuff called snow the other day. I am not sure what it is but I do know that mommy has been really cold and bundled up when she comes to see me and her hands are freezing cold (which I don't like) especially when she changes my diaper (that wakes me up in a hurry)! Mommy said they had snow the last two days and the wind has been blown real hard, knocking the temperature down to 5F when you factor in the wind chill.
Well, I hope you enjoyed what could be my last posting. I thought I would share some pictures that captured my personality and of course, my favorite activity of the day. I love you all a lot and remember to keep me in your prayers, but most especially mommy and daddy.
:-) Love, Madi