Hi.... just wanted to share an update on the nursery painting update.... We're about half way through with getting the underwater theme painted in Madison's room. Talk about awesome. Here's a couple of photos of the work in progress.
We're hopping that the room will be done by the end of the day.... We'll see, but so far, we're really happy with how it's turning out.
Also, Madison is spending a couple of nights sleeping in our room while her room is being finished. This morning, I fed her at 5, changed her diapers and spent 45 minutes cuddling with her before I got ready for work. She went back in her crib while I took my shower. When I came out, I noticed that she had crossed her right leg over her left leg and looked like she was trying to turn over!!! COOL. The funny thing is that inside my mind, my first thought was... Oh no. How can I protect her from rolling over?!?!?!?!? I guess that's my first "How can I protect her from _____" thoughts that I'm going to live with from now on.