Sunday, January 28, 2007

Bath Time!!!! - From Madi

Hello, we just wanted to share a few more photos of us having fun staying clean!!!!


Mommy and Daddy like to take me into the big bath tub and get me all clean. I like to float and look around and then the jets start up and we get to play in all the bubbles!!! Hurray!.



Daddy holds me so that I don't try to swim underwater. He says that I'll get my own regulator and tanks later on after I can walk.



When we're done, I'm ususally REAL tired... so I try to sleep.....





Sometimes next to Mommy in the bed.... and then



Sometimes in bed by myself.... Check out my neat baby sleeping bag!!!






Then, when I'm all rested, sometimes I like to rock back and forth in my neat little chair!!!... How do I look?



And since Daddy's helping me with all this typing..(I'm going to learn how to type later on.. just not right now - I'm kind of busy)... But, like I was saying.. since Daddy's helped with this typing tonight, I'll let him add a picture that he likes...




No comments: